Hello Everyone! With the big day less than two weeks away, I thought I would share one final Christmas card. I had the idea for this scene immediately when I saw the Holiday Littles stamp set. I knew the cute Santa and reindeer would be perfect to create a North Pole scene.
To complete this scene I have pulled elements from other Hello Bluebird sets. I’ve listed all the sets below with a short description of how they were used.
- Holiday Littles – for Santa in sleigh, tiny presents, stocking, & candy cane
- Cup of Cheer – for stamped greeting at top of card
- Sweet Christmas – for house & large candy canes
- North Pole Littles – for North Pole sign
- Slimline Skating Pond Scene die – for pine trees
The house from Sweet Christmas is intended to be a gingerbread house, however I have converted it into Santa’s house or…. it could be a reindeer barn (I leave this up to your interpretation) I simply drew in horizontal lines with the help of a ruler to give the house siding.
All my stamped images and the die cut trees have been Copic colored. I will list Copics used at the end of the post. After I had everything in place and adhered down I splattered the entire scene with thinned white paint to make the scene look very snowy. I couldn’t resist adding just a bit of sparkle so I highlighted a few areas with some Stickles glitter glue – the snow covered roof top, sign, and candy canes.
Copics colors used for this scene:
- reds – R14, R24, R27, R39
- pinks – R00, R20, R21, R22
- dark green – G28, G29
- light green – G20, YG61, YG63
- brown – E31, E33, E34
- grey – N2, N4, N6
- snow shading – B000, B00