Happy October crafty friends! It’s time to be finishing up all those Halloween projects, whatever it may be… cards, tags, or decorated treat bags. If you are anxiously waiting on your latest Hello Bluebird order to get started on some last minute things, I hope I can tide you over with some inspiration featuring the new Sabrina stamp set.
I used a very traditional Halloween color palette for this one. I just automatically think purple and black for witch clothing and hats. The purple ombre background is a combo of Seedless preserves and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks. I went light with Seedless Preserves at the top so it almost looks pink.
Below is a list of all the Hello Bluebird products I used:
- Sabrina Stamp set – all colored images + greeting
- Gallery Frame #3 die – black frame
- Nesting Deckle A2 die – purple panel
- Nesting Oval die – gingham & vellum oval panels
- Starry Sky die – tiny die cut star embellishments
- Country Gingham Background stamp – black gingham
There’s lots of layers on this card all to help put the spotlight on Sabrina. She is the star of this Halloween show after all. I used Copics to color her, the pumpkins, and kitty – all are listed below:
- purple – V12, V15, V17
- black – N2, N4, N6, N8
- orange – YR12, YR21, YR14, YR18
- green – YG11, YG17
- skin color – E00, E21, BV20, BV23
- hair color – Y23, E34, BV23