Hello everyone this is Sindhu with you today and I have an underwater scene card which is inspired by this month’s challenge.
I started by stamping the cute mermaid from the Sea Friends stamp set on a piece of Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock measuring 4″x 5.25”. I stamped the same images on a masking paper, fussy cut it and using it, masked the mermaid image.
Then, I stamped the narwhal in such a way that it looks like the mermaid is holding it. Then, I masked the narwhal and the two stamped fish and the sea turtle. I used blue dye ink to ink blend a background around the stamped images.
After ink blending, I added water splatters to the background. Then, I removed the masks and when the background was completely dry, I removed the masks and coloured the images with Copic Markers.
Copic markers used-
- Mermaid – Skin- E04, E13, E21, E00, E000, R20. Hair- E59, E57, E55. Dress- R85, R83, R81.
- Narwhal- C5, C3, C1, C0, R20. Belly- W1, W0, 0.
- Yellow fish- YR24, Y17, YR20.
- Orange fish- YR24, YR65, YR61, YR000.
- Turtle- Shell- YG17, YG13, YG11. Flippers and head- Y32, G11.
Lastly, glued the finished panel on a teal coloured card base.
Hope you like my card. Thanks for visiting today. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.