Hi Bluebird Friends, Sara here!
Today it’s my turn over the Hello Bluebird Blog and I have a Christmas card to show you, featuring the City Sidewalks stamp set.
I stamped all the images I needed on some Neenah Solar White paper and I colored them using Copics. I just had so much fun coloring all those cuties! Here’s the full list of colors:
- Bear: E43 – E42 – E41
- Cat: E55 – E53 – E31 – E30 – E23
- Bunny: W5 – W3 – W1 – E11
- Fox: E17 – YR27 – YR15 – E30
- Reindeer: E42 – E40 – E59 – E37 – E35 – E79 – E74
- Taxi: R59 – R46 – R35 – R14 – N10 – N8 – N7 – N5 – N3 – N1 – Y11
- Wreath: BG96 – G43 – YG01
- Fuchsia combo: RV09 – RV06 – RV55
- Teal combo: BG57 – BG13 – BG11
- Violet combo: V09 – V17 – V15
- Yellow combo: Y38 – Y35 – Y32
- Blue combo: B39 – B26 – B23
I die cut every images with coordinating dies and let all my protagonists aside while working on the background. I used the Snowy Sky Scene die, I die cut the sky from teal cardstock and then I added some Regular Distress in Chipped Sapphire to darken the edges. I also die cut the snowy hills from white cardstock and added just a little bit of blending with Distress Ink in Salvaged Patina.
I assembled everything but I thought there was something missing: I added a sparkly glitter frame from Gallery Frame #2 Die and I overlapped a red and white striped cardstock hand cut frame.
To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment below the car, using a red ink for the word Christmas, and I added a few sparkling sequins. And here’s the finished result!
Thanks for stopping by, I really hope you will like my inspiration! See you at the end of the month!
Hugs from Italy,