My card today features the fun Snowman Competition stamp set. This is a great set, packed full of images to create different scenes.
If you find big background scenes intimidating, it can help to create smaller areas for mini scenes instead. I used three dies from the Nesting Circle die set to cut windows in a 6×6 square panel of card.
I freehand cut some white glitter card to sit behind the circles, for snowy ground. I layered a piece of patterned paper on a 6×6 square card base, then adhered the die cut panel on top.
For the sentiments, I stamped two from the Snowman Competition stamp set.
I arranged grouping of images for each circle, adhering them down with liquid glue to finish my card. I just love the bunny nibbling on the carrot!
About this card
- Card base: 6×6 square
- Hello Bluebird Stamps: Snowman Competition
- Hello Bluebird Stand-alone Dies: Nesting Circles
- Other: Whimsy Stamps Blurry Flurries patterned paper
Copic marker colours
- Bird: E71-77 E40-41 R20-22 R30
- Bunnies: E40-43 R30 R20 R00
- Snowman: B000 B00 E55-59
- Squirrel: W00-5 R30 R20
- Fox: E37 E95-97 E40-41 R20-22 R30
- Holly & Berries: G14 G46 R24
- Clothes: N0-7, Y35-38, V22-25 V17, RV23-25, R20-24, G40-46