Hello there! Long time no see! I’m thrilled to be back here on the blog.
June is my favorite month out of the year mainly because here in the midwest the landscape is so green, lush, and thriving …and that includes my flower gardens! I’ve taken inspiration from the garden to create my card. I have used the new Flowers Friends Stamp Set which pairs very well with last year’s Bloom & Grow set.
I’ve chosen to create a simple garden scene on a mini slimline card. Since this design is pretty easy to replicate, I’ll keep this post short and sweet and list the supplies including copic colors below. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hello Bluebird stamps and dies used:
- Flower Friends stamp + coordinating dies
- Bloom & Grow stamp + coordinating dies
- Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline dies
Copic Markers used:
- YG23, YG25 for flower stems & leaves
- RV52, RV55 for pink flowers
- Y02, Y15 for yellow flowers
- B000, B00 for clouds
- E30, E31, E34 for bunny
- E70, E71, E74 for mole body
- E41, E42 for mole nose & feet
- B60, B63, B66 for bunny dress & butterflies
- B000, B12, C3 for bluebird
- E11, E13 for worm
- R00, R20 for cheeks, ears, nose
- C1, C3 for white wagon
- W4, W6, W8 for dirt around mole
*Ink blended background created with Salvaged Patina and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks