Hello friends! Today I have a card to share that uses a few sets of stamps, but primarily the Pig Day stamp set.
I’ve used the following stamps and dies:
- Word “happy” in balloons: Moose and Friends Stamp Set
- Small party hat, bowtie, and cupcake and two large balloons: Party on the Farm Stamp Set
- Three pigs, smaller balloon, and large party hat: Pig Day Stamp Set
- Frame: Gallery Frame #2 Die
- Word Birthday: Happy Birthday Word Dies
I die-cut the free from white cardstock and watercolored a piece of aqua and coral paper to go behind the two openings. I adhered all of these to a white card base.
I stamped all of the images with a light color of ink and colored them in with colored pencils. I then die-cut them out and drew some fine tip black lines around the edges (or you could just stamp with black ink!!!). I attached them all to the front of the card and added a die-cut “birthday” from aqua colored watercolor paper. I used some Glossy Accents over the balloons and used some Teal Nuvo Drops around the balloons.
I hope you enjoyed this festive birthday card today. Have fun creating friends and enjoy the absolutely darling images by Hello Bluebird! Suzy