Hello everyone, Marine here to bring you more inspiration with this purr-fect Halloween card showcasing the brand new Tabitha stamp set.

I first started by cutting a frame out of a woodgrain cardstock using the Gallery Frame #2 and applied black soot distress inks on the elements. Next I cut a bristol panel measuring the same size as the inside frame (4,75 x 3,5″) and applied hickory smoke distress ink on the edges to get a nice white halo in the middle of my panel. When I was satisfied with this first layer, I applied black soot distress ink to add more contrast. And I added texture by splattering water on my panel, as well as drops of the same inks and black glitter paint.

I stamped the images on white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly ink, cut them using the coordinating dies, and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. Feel welcome to check the video below to see what colors I used!

When the coloring was done, I attached a black and white stripes pattern paper to a black card base and attached my elements: the distress ink panel using double sided tape, the inside frame using foam squares, and the outside frame using liquid glue.

All the images were attached using foam squares. I stamped my sentiment, added white highlights on the images, and finally applied morning dew nuvo drops on the distress ink background to add some kind of spooky details.

And that’s it! I leave you with the link to the process video (click on the picture below ^^) and hope to you soon!